I love, love, love every single one of you and what better day to tell you than Valentine’s Day?
Now, I’m not going to lie, I actually hate this holiday, not because I’m single, I dislike it even when I’m part of a couple, mostly because I hate for anyone to feel obligated to buy me chocolates and flowers because society says so. Not to mention restaurants jack up the prices of their already mediocre dinners on this particular day. But I digress. This is the day of love, so I’m going to share some (also, I want to apologize a head of time if none of this makes sense, I’m getting over the flu and my brainpan still feels a little wonky). So since I love lists and this is a “holiday” about love please enjoy the following:
- My friends. I think I mention you guys kind of a lot, but I am in love with every single one of you, though it’s a platonic kind of love (for the most part), it’s a true, deep, unending love. ❤
- My dog. Seriously, DogFace is so cute, not to mention while I was going through my stages of the flu, she was right there cuddling me. That’s love.
- Love stories. Sometimes, they piss me off because they are unrealistic, but when its real life, like this: http://thingsiloveandmore.wordpress.com/ I just get all wibbly wobbly on the inside. And let me tell you, it couldn’t have happened to two more amazing people.
- David Tennant. I’m not going to lie, I love him more than a little and why wouldn’t I? He’s adorable, my favorite Doctor, and Scottish. There is nothing but win. Rawr
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate and peanut butter. Noms.
- Belly laughs. Nothing, absolutely nothing makes me feel as good as a belly laugh, especially with friends.
- Spring time. In general, I love how it smells, how it looks, how it feels, everything about it!
- Swinging at dusk in the summer. You’re out just in time for the fireflies and its cooled down enough to be enjoyable, and seriously, who doesn’t like swings?
- You. Yep, I love you!!
Ok, now go be adorable with your significant others if you have them, or if your single, like me, go do something nice for yourself. I’m serious, buy yourself some flowers because you totally deserve it!
Also, since it’s the season, lets listen to some sappy love songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFS69nA-1w OK and watch the vidwo to this one, it gets me every time!